Assistant Relationship Manager (Private Bank)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
My client, a top-tier Asian bank is seeking for a successful and driven individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager.
My client is a Asian private bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking for a successful and driven individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager.
You will be supporting 1-2 senior bankers and will be working with a lean team with excellent company culture.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Respond promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in compliance checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Performing trade booking and basic advisory
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Possess relevant HKMA papers
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders