To assist in strategic development and integration in terms of business units across Hong Kong office and headquarter
- Report to Deputy CEO.
- Analyze management data and assist to adjust business strategy.
- Assist to cover strategic institutional clients.
- Work with Headquarter to provide integrated business solutions for strategic institutional clients in mainland and HK.
- Prepare and summarize meeting notes for Deputy CEO, and its subsequent actions follow-up.
- Master degree holder in Finance, Business Management, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in sizable financial institutional and/or regulatory bodies. Candidates with less experience could be considered for junior position.
- Experience in investment banking/ asset management/ institutional sales/ equity research preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent and with good communication skills.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.