Harnessing the Power of People Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way. We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Our Client, A Leading Engineering Solution Company, is looking for ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER.
- Participate in technical projects which may involve design, installation and integration of equipment/network systems
- Assist in establishing maintenance procedures and Reporting Line in controlling inventory of equipment and spare parts
- Perform first line service recovery and post recovery works on fault identification and clearance for equipment and systems to ensure an integrated and uninterrupted service is maintained
- Repair electronic equipment/printed circuit boards
- Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate / Certificate in Electronic / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or related disciplines with 1years' post qualification related work experience
- Possession of a valid Hong Kong driving license class 1 and 2
- Team player with communication skills
- Shift duties are required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.