- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Assistant Treasury Manager
• Listed property developer • Leadership Opportunity • Excellent Career Prospect
Our client is a well known listed property developer with a strong presence within the Asia region. To cope with rapid growth of the business, they are now recruiting for a Assistant Treasury Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for corporate treasury initiatives in developing treasury management infrastructure within Asia regions
- Lead cash management and investment processes
- Handle company treasury activities including loan financing, liaise with banks for banking facilities
- Handle foreign exchange and interest rate portfolio
- Maintain strong relationship with banks and credit agencies
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained from MNC or corporate bank
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with investment products and develop good relationship with banks
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Shelley Siu, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.