Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Familiar with structured finance and cross border business and can prepare the risk assessment report including valuation modelling.
- Prepare the independent risk report and present it in the Risk Control Committee;
- Assist to develop and update relevant risk management and risk control policies or procedures for our structure finance or cross border business ;
- Perform credit portfolio analysis, prepare periodic and ad-hoc risk reports;
- Monitor the borrowers’ credit risk portfolio and collaterals risk regularly;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Risk management, Accounting, Finance, Business or other related disciplines;
- Highly proficiency in dealing with borrowers in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Willing to travel;
- At least 4 years’ relevant work experience;
- Good team player and can work under high pressure
- Progress towards/completion of CFA, FRM or CPA is an advantage
- Independent, responsible, reliable with pleasant personality and positive working attitude.