Assistant Vice President – Finance (Procurement)
- Develop and drive category management with solid experience in managing IT sourcing ranging from infrastructure, hardware, software, data center, etc.
- Build cost savings plan and manage complex contracts
- Manage and monitor supplier performance, relationship and risk mitigation with the aim of constantly improving service quality vs cost
- Actively engage and work closely with stakeholders to support business needs
- Ensure procurement activities in alignment with HKEX's policy and procedures
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks when required
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business or related field is preferred
- At least 15 years of strategic IT sourcing experience in large organizations and has proven cost savings track record
- CIPS qualified or equivalent qualifications is an advantage
- Self-starter, high integrity, business acumen and strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in using procurement tool is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.