Assistant Vice President - Internal Audit (Information Technology Audit)
- Conduct a broad range of IT audits in an integrated approach, working alongside non-IT auditors, and supervise junior team members
- Identify key risks, assess controls, and develop recommendations on improving the control environment and enhancing operational efficiencies
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant technology & cybersecurity areas, its products, and supporting & control functions.
- Stay current of the industry and business environment
- Participate in departmental initiatives aimed at continuously improving the department's audit methodology
- Supporting the Audit Committee
- University degree, preferably in Information Systems or other related subject
- Relevant professional qualifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional(CISSP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA),Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), etc.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT audit from an accounting firm or an internal audit role within the financial services industry or a related control function
- In-depth knowledge of applicable auditing standards and control frameworks such as COBIT and COSO
- Solid understanding of IT general controls, application controls, computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs) / data analytics, assessment practices and various
- IT security software, operating systems, databases, telecommunication, networking technologies and knowledge of emerging cybersecurity risks. Audit experience in emerging technology such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA), machine learning, cloud computing, etc. is an advantage
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong project management interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.