Assistant Vice President - Listing (IPO Vetting - Biotech)
- Lead and provide assistance in IPO related policy development projects, IPO applications as well as pre-IPO enquiries as required for the biotech companies.
- Take an active role in the development of the Listing Division and the IPO Vetting Department by initiating, encouraging and following through on management administrative and operational improvements
- Provide valuation and other professional support to the work of the Listing Division, particularly with respect to the review of new listing applications
- M.D., PhD, or equivalent degree in medical science or biotech industry minimum of 7 years' working experience in Biotech/Pharma/Life Sciences consulting, research, corporate finance, medical/regulatory affairs, strategy, business development or a related field
- Good experience that demonstrates advanced knowledge of biotechnology industry and its practices particularly in Greater China.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua fluency is an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.