Assistant Vice President - Listing (Listed Issuer Regulation - IT & RegTech Development)
- To analyze data related to companies listed on HKEX (e.g. financial information, stock price and trading data, data of entities or personnel related to listed companies) by applying statistical techniques and/or using business intelligence tools.
- To take an active role in the development and implementation of a database project which involves consolidation and analysis of data related to listed companies from various external and internal sources.
- To design and prepare analytics reports for useful business insights to assist the daily regulation of listed companies and/or listing policy development.
- To assist other ongoing IT projects such as business process management project and RegTech project which involves artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or information technology and related disciplines
- At least 7 years of relevant working experiences in IT, preferably in data analytics and/or business process re-engineering
- High proficiency in Excel, VBA, SQL, statistical tools, big data analytic tools and business intelligence tools (such as MS PowerBI or Tableau), preferably gained in finance industry
- Proven experience on large projects in relation to data analytics or business process re-engineering
- Strong knowledge on data warehousing architecture, concepts and practices
- A team player and a self-starter, who can proactively engage with peers and external vendors, take ownership to ensure timely completion of all deliverables
- Experiences in IT projects involving BPM software (such as Pega), artificial intelligence and machine learning are preferable
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.