Assistant Vice President - Market Development (Fixed Income and Currency Product Development)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
The successful incumbents will:
- Take initiative to build up market awareness for HKEX’s FIC capabilities globally.
- Market and distribute existing and new FIC listed derivatives to exchange participants covering institutional, corporate and retail client.
- Focus on high frequency proprietary trading firm distribution in Taiwan, Mainland China and SE Asia.
- Provide education for exchange traded FX and rates derivatives basics in various conferences and seminars internationally.
- Structure and coordinate the efforts of sales representatives and relationship managers in onboarding clients focusing on listed FIC derivatives. Work closely with other product development & project team to develop cross-selling strategies.
- Act as an external representative with solid FIC product knowledge and specialty to drive greater adoption of HKEX in fast-changing market and regulatory conditions.
- Foster relationship with the FIC community to push products, integrate new ideas and promote HKEX offering.
- University degree holder preferably in finance, economics or quantitative subjects. Master degree and other professional qualifications (such as CFA) will be an advantage.
- 6-10 years' of client coverage experience in global markets or prime brokerage with solid FICC derivatives product knowledge. International and Chinese non-Bank FI client coverage will be a plus.
- Well-motivated self-starter in developing new client base with strong understanding of OTC and Listed FX Derivatives.
- In-depth understanding of China and international global markets regulatory policies and guidelines
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills with good attention to details.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (Cantonese or another Asian language is a plus)
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.