HKEX sits at the heart of Asian Capital Markets. It's a dynamic, relevant and influential business, raising money for the successful businesses of today and tomorrow, supporting trading and risk management needs across the world, funding aspirations, shaping the sustainability agenda, and driving the prosperity of our community.
HKEX's people are what set it apart - we want to welcome the best and brightest talent, we want our people to feel incredibly proud to be at this unique company, at this pivotal time, and we want them to build successful and fulfilling careers here. And, in return for their passion and commitment, we offer our colleagues a varied, exciting career trajectory, an excellent recognition program and a diverse and inclusive organization that celebrates their unique contribution to our organization.
All this means that our Human Resources team area key strategic partner to our business, working alongside our executives and business leaders on shaping our strategy, exploring innovative new projects, and managing our most valuable asset - our people. We're looking for a driven, engaging, adaptable talent development and engagement professional to join the Human Resources team. Responsibilities:
- Support the design, development and implementation of HKEX's talent, people and organisational development strategy.
- Design and deliver talent development projects, initiatives and mandates across HKEX such as early career development programs, future skills development initiatives.
- Support the development and delivery of leadership, succession pipeline development and people capability solutions.
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership in the talent, people and organisational capability space, with the skills and ability to turn thought leadership into clear, implementable and impactful interventions.
- Advise internal stakeholders and partner with external vendors to design talent development solutions that are impactful and relevant to the business needs.
- Perform other responsibilities and ad-hoc projects to support the Talent Development and Engagement team, including but not limited to employee engagement, culture initiatives, organisational development and change projects.
- Provide consultancy/diagnosis of training needs within any part of the business, acting as development expert and delivering specific pieces of work.
- At least 10 years of experience in organizational development, people capability, talent and leadership practices.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related disciplines preferred, Master's degree is preferred.
- Tri-lingual in Putonghua, Cantonese and English is desired, with good attention to detail in both written and oral communications.
- A thirst for knowledge, growth mind-set and the intellectual curiosity to work across a range of projects and teams.
- Sound project management skills to keep up with the pace of a fast-paced team and business.
- Reliable, dependable with a 'can-do' approach and who has demonstrated HKEX values of Integrity, Excellence, Diversity, Engagement and Collaboration in their career to date.
- A strong sense of ownership, team-work oriented and willing to 'roll up their sleeves.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.