Organize and prepare Business Operational Risk Forum and Compliance meeting including the deck, all the relevant materials and follow up with stakeholders.
- Organize and prepare Business Operational Risk Forum and Compliance meeting including the deck, all the relevant materials and follow up with stakeholders
- Set up MI and run analysis for risk monitoring for trading pattern, loss trending, and exception monitoring etc.
- Facilitate the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of operational risk in the assigned areas/portfolio.
- Conduct root cause analysis and benchmarking to recommend improvement of our control processes and business operating models.
- Review risk events/ incidents and customer complaints with regulatory and compliance concerns.
- Promote risk and control awareness e.g. training. Work with respective teams in the bank to review and enhance training materials and approaches as appropriate to enhance compliance and control quality. When appropriate, lead development of new training program, and be the trainer.
- Coordinate and assure proper execution of the bank/PBG-wide risk & compliance initiatives; including BCP, disaster recovery plan, NPA policy, Outsourcing policy, Vendor risks management, information security bank-wide policy review; e.g. end user computing, customer data governance, etc
- Assist the department/ team head in risk and control related matters, e.g. :
- Monitor operational loss and KRIs
- Monitor timely completion of the PBG governance or policies and post-launch reviews
- Drive achievement of balanced scorecard KPIs related to risk management and regulatory compliance
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related to retail banking business operations risk management, or relevant compliance or audit with in-depth knowledge of banking practices and regulated banking activities preferable
- Sound knowledge of retail banking/private banking and business banking products and services
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles; ability to assess risk trends
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
~~For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.