Support the Risk MIS team to compile accurate credit risk management information for the purposes of regulatory reporting, portfolio management, risk analytics and management reporting.
- Compile accurate regulatory reports and quality management information in a timely manner, including but not limited to:
- Review internal and external reports to meet accuracy, completeness and timely submission.
- Streamline existing workflow to enhance efficiency.
- Ensure the reports are compliance with the requirements of the Bank and regulatory bodies.
- Provide credit management information support and credit analytics.
- Prepare various portfolio management and asset quality reports for management.
- Enhance existing internal controls, documentations and procedures to ensure they are adequate and effective for the timely submission of accurate regulatory reports.
- Monitor credit risk exposures against the established risk limits. Escalate and report to senior management and risk management committees in accordance with established procedures.
- Work closely with the Risk Infrastructure team in driving the continuous enhancements to the Bank’s credit risk management information systems and data mart.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Statistics and related disciplines.
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in banking, finance/ risk management.
- Experience in risk data aggregation, risk analytics, portfolio management, regulatory reporting, data governance.
- Sound knowledge on bank-wide credit portfolios including retail, corporate, financial institutions and counterparts.
- Strong background on credit risk limit management framework and systems.
- Experience in HKMA regulatory reporting.
- Exposure to key risk regulatory topics such as Banking (Exposure Limits) Rules, Banking (Capital) Rules, Basel, IFRS9 etc.
- Proficiency in SAS, MS Office and data mining skill set.
- Experienced in IT projects and system implementation related to data systems.
- Self-motivated, independent, with good communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).