Assistant Vice President, Data Governance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
• Manage and support the ongoing enhancement and implementation of bank-wide data governance model and framework
• Manage and maintain the business data standards according to the established data governance polices and guidelines
• Ensure the control processes are in place to deliver data that is fit for purpose within the business line and for assigned system of records or business processes
• Monitor IT and business on the adherence to the data governance framework for building up the data / metadata management platform and the execution systems
• Provide consultancy to business units / support units on the adoption of data collection and usage within published framework
• Present data governance principles and practices through but not limited to training and presentations to audiences
• Assist business units / support units on the development of data dictionary, data lineage flow, business glossaries on critical data elements used
• Lead the changes required by Deposit Protection Board and ensure the annual DPS Drill is conducted successfully
• Degree holder or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Minimum 8 years’ working experience in applying analytics and predictive models to critical business decision process, preferably gained from banking industry
• Knowledge of business intelligence or data warehousing architecture, concepts and practices
• Positively challenge the status quo and assist the Bank’s transformation
• Strong project management skills
• High proficiency in Database, Data Management, Analytics, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SQL and other big data analytics tools and advanced statistical modeling and optimization techniques
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.