Design, develop and manage digital banking products and services from the view point of end-to-end customer journey, including all touch points, to ensure a smooth customer interaction and comprehensive frontline support.
- Design, develop and manage digital banking products and services from the view point of end-to-end customer journey, including all touch points, to ensure a smooth customer interaction and comprehensive frontline support.
- Develop, nurture and maintain the business relationship with strategic partners, collaboration institutions, vendors, agents and other external connections related to digital banking.
- Plan and implement new services / initiatives for different digital banking from end to end including budgeting, tracking on project quality, cost and timeline.
- Communicate with different product owners to collect user requirements for new e-initiatives implementation, plan and conduct UAT, arrange training for frontline, and support digital banking operations and enquiries.
- Prepare/provide support on procedural design, user requirements, and functional requirement for system enhancements related to personal banking products.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure proper function of digital banking services.
- Liaise with end users at all levels and IT groups on project implementations.
- Add value to business clients/users in the new product design/campaign, operational design and system applicability.
- Co-ordinate with marketing to launch product campaign for a series of customer communication platform. Evaluate the digital banking marketing campaign.
- Monitor the market trend and make creative recommendations in order to keep abreast of customer needs.
- Identify information technology solutions or opportunities to escalate the digital banking business.
- Source strategic alliance in establishing products and customer services to meet the market trend.
- Prepare MIS reporting on the digital banking business.
- Regular review on procedures to ensure they comply with the latest guideline and regulations.
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology or related disciplines is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project in relation to digital banking.
- Good knowledge in retail banking products/services and development trend of e-banking, digital and innovative services.
- Well verse in project management or System Development Life Cycle.
- A team player with strong organizational skill and able to work under tight timeline.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.