• Perform financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting and cost tracking for projects under Fintech Transformation Programme
- Perform financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting and cost tracking for projects under Fintech Transformation Programme and other strategic projects, and for BAU expenditure items.
- Review variances between budget and actual financial results and produce analysis on the financial healthiness of projects and BAU cost trends, with recommendations for management
- Prepare presentations of financial management information for Fintech Transformation and other strategic projects, and BAU expenditure for cost management purposes
- Ensure timely settlement of various invoices and accrual arrangement to meet the project and BAU budget plan
- Consolidate annual budget plan for projects and BAU, and ensure the defined budgeting system and procedures are being followed
- Assist to ensure proper management and allocation of IT costs
- Provide accurate expense data to BU/SUs to support their budget monitoring and planning
- Assist to develop and maintain short-term and long-term financial strategy and plans
- Enhance operational efficiency and cost optimization
- Assist in finance process improvement / change initiatives including both existing processes and new initiatives
- Assist to review and implement financial policies and reporting
- Ensure proper control, timeliness and accuracy of financial analysis, budgeting & tracking, and financial payment
- Support ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in financial planning & control
- Professional Accounting qualification is an advantage
- Solid understanding of financial processes and tools
- Knowledge of managing financials.
- Basic understandings in both business and technical aspects of system platforms
- Good knowledge in process reengineering
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access DB, Visio). Experience in Oracle, Tableau, and VBA will be a strong plus
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.