Assistant Vice President Foreign Exchange Specialist - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 17 2017-09-28
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Vice President Foreign Exchange Specialist.
In this role, you will
- To identify New to bank and New to Global Market customers and develop Global Market business with core focus on Commercial Banking, this includes Corporate and Business Banking clients
- To promote Electronic Treasury channels and products, and HSBC Foreign Exchange capabilities
- To support clients in onboarding onto the Electronic Platform and after Sales or system support
- Foreign Exchange Specialist will work closely with Global Trade Receivable Finance Business Development Managers, Global Liquidity and Cash Management sales and the relationship managers to embed Foreign Exchange products within the value chain. This includes education on Foreign Exchange platforms and product availability
- Identify opportunities on risk management solutions and refer to Global Market Customer Service
- Provide Foreign Exchange market update to customers and answer customer enquiry on Foreign Exchange matters
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, related field of equivalent experience
- Working experience in banking industry
- Knowledge in commercial banking products and systems, regulatory requirements on corporate customers preferred
- Ability to identify, analyze, and communicate customer requirements, effectively deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
- Good interpersonal, communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Self motivated and driven to succeed in organically growing existing and winning new business
- Ability to manage a variety of assignments simultaneously
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009LCC
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited