Our client is a fund house with SFC type 1,2,3,9, they are now looking for an execution trader with trading experience on equities, futures and Forex product to join their team as their Execution Trader AVP.
- Responsible for executing trade orders as per Portfolio Manger’s instructions in an efficient and accurate manner;
- Managing stock borrow & minimising SBL costs;
- Ensuring efficient order execution with minimum order impact and best executed prices;
- Managing FX hedging of the portfolio when required;
- Monitoring position risks, alerting Portfolio Managers of significant news, flows and price moves;
- Maintain trading system and trade in accordance with regulatory regulations;
- Maintain the trading system position holding and reports;
- Liaise with system providers / maintainers to solve problems in trading systems.
- Update the information of stock price, country information, stock industry information;
- Due to the global financial market trading hours, working night shifts is needed (Shift: 15:00-00:00)
- Degree holder, preferably in finance, economics or computer science
- Holder of relevant SFC licenses for carry out Type 1 or 9 regulated activities
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experiences in buy-side companies
- Proficient in Bloomberg system is a must
- Knowledge of Broadridge OMS & PMS
- Knowledge of trade execution of Equities, Futures & Commodities
- Meticulous with the ability of multi-tasking and ability of working under pressure
- Fluency in speaking Mandarin (or basic Mandarin plus strong in Simplified Chinese typing), English and Cantonese
- Immediate Availability is preferred
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Friendly company culture.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please send an updated resume to: cv(@)harbridgepartners(.)com