Human Resources Officer, Business Partner
Collaborate with all relevant parties to perform the researches of technical platform and architecture on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Collaborate with all relevant parties to perform the researches of technical platform and architecture on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Participate in the design and implementation of IT application architecture standards, tools and methodologies which considering the business nature, technologies development direction, existing infrastructure and application architecture
- Collaborate with all relevant parties in order to review the application architecture design of each solution before submitted to ASC / PPC / PSC for approval and determine conformance with the technical solution is consistent with IT overall application architecture and IT strategic direction
- Collaborate and partner with all relevant parties to execute the IT transformation projects and monitor the progress
- Address the conceptual/planning level of the technology in collaboration with other architects and subject matters experts
- Ensure that the application portfolio evolves at an appropriate rate and does not become unviable as the other related architectures change
- Utilize capability modeling to align collaboration strategy and planning with business strategy and goals
- Prototype and demonstrate innovative and effective solutions that align with the Bank’s mission
- Oversee the documentation of all architecture design and analysis work
- Verify that technology strategies and architectures are in regulatory compliance
- Propose changes to methodologies, procedures, and software development lifecycle to ensure continuous improvement
- Research, identify, and evaluate current and upcoming application and development technologies
- Provide guidance and coaching to IT Applications in the development of the application solutions
- Ensure there are reusable standards, guidelines, patterns and frameworks for application development projects
- Solid experience in IT architecture and design, development and support of applications for Financial Institution.
- Knowledge of application design in OO programming, API, UML, Tiered architecture, Relational Databases and Web development
- Experience on project management, IT Operation and IT Infrastructure and security design.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Java, C#, Python, .NET etc.)
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in application development preferably gained from banking sector.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a technology leader with proven record(s) in practicing the associated application technologies as well as their incorporation into enterprise IT solutions.
- Hands-on experience in preparation of system design and development documentations.
- Prior experience in enterprise-wide application integration project is a definite advantage.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic IT technologies and related processes, procedures, and decision support