Responsible for the development and implementation of business plans, product management and marketing programs for Investment Services products and services.
- Develop business plans to drive Investment Services and relevant products and services to meet business targets for Retail, Private and Business Banking.
- Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners/ product providers to provide quality products and services to the bank’s customers.
- Implement and manage effective product management and launch from product due diligence, product provider selection to ongoing review.
- Launch competitive products, services and promotion, and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs.
- Develop and control the quality of customer communication in relation to the products under management.
- Support the strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new customer segments, niche products, new markets and sales channels.
- Work with business partners and advertising agencies on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing communication pieces and campaign execution.
- Actively monitor and manage investment products, and keep track of market intelligence.
- Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and to maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in investment product development and management preferably in retail and/or private banking fields
- Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels;
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind and ability to meet / exceed business targets assigned
- Aggressive, innovative and result oriented
- Strong and proven marketing and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.