- To review, comment and approve the legal documentation for Corporate Banking Division, Global Markets Division and Investment Banking Division;
- To provide advice to the Businesses in relation to legal risk and documentation matters;
- To liaise with external lawyers and to conduct research on legal issues; and
- To handle general administration duties and special projects assign by the Management.
- Bachelor's degree in law with minimum 4 years of experience in legal firm or legal department of financial institutions;
- Good stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in Microsoft office;
- Well organised and able to work under pressure; and
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.