Provide analysis and interpretation of results, along with the preparation of management information to allow for planning, operation controls and performance appraisal.
- Monitor the production of financial data and reports to ensure accurate analysis and interpretations of financial data
- Cooperate with BU/SUs to understand their financial data generated to analyze and interpret financial situations
- Perform actual and budget variance analysis on financial results and key financial indicators
- Evaluate and analyze the Bank’s performance regularly using key data and suggest ways for improvement if needed
- Prepare accurate presentation of financial management information to support Audit Committee Meeting, Board Meeting and Staff Communication Forum etc.
- Assist supervisors to prepare financial information for ad hoc analysis to support the Senior Management for Board presentation and business decision
- Provide coaching and guidance to subordinates as required to ensure that they are competent to perform the jobs
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as required
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines or a qualified accountant
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in management and financial accounting in banking industry
- Strong analytical skill and in-depth knowledge of accounting principles, bank’s accounting policies & procedures
- Good computer skills; proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint required, proficiency in and Access SQL would be an advantage
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.