Experience with mobile banking products Experience with both online and offline platforms Innovative, open-minded, goal-oriented team player
- Campaign, project management to execution
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages
- Work with internal and external agencies to identify client success stories and create appropriate case studies and collateral
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies and to showcase our abilities to produce results
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used
- Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking / monitoring procedures
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to internal clients, production team and key leadership
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution
Market Research and Competitive Intelligence:
- Understand the market trends, products and services offering and approach of key competitors
- Conduct customer satisfaction, marketing surveys
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned
- Degree in business studies, preferably in finance, marketing or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 years marketing experience, solid campaign management experience is required, preferably in banking industry or agency background with account servicing experience for financial institutions
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.