BOCI-Prudential Asset Management Limited (the “Company”) offers a broad spectrum of investment products and services, which include Hong Kong mandatory provident fund scheme (“MPF”), pension funds, retail unit trusts, exchange traded funds, institutional mandates and other investment funds. In addition, the Company also manages discretionary investment portfolio and charity fund for both private individuals and institutional clients.
Our Operation Department is currently looking to high caliber candidate to join
- Perform control and monitoring of the team to (a) process all round pension scheme administration activities, including pension scheme setup, member enrolment, contribution settlement, fund switching, member transfer and termination, etc.; (b) ensure the pension scheme administration activities comply with regulatory requirements, relevant procedures and guidelines, etc.; (c) maintain accurate records and thorough documentation
- Prepare regular reports and assist in formulating operational procedures and policies
- Develop, motivate, and provide guidance and training to teammates
- Identify improvement initiatives and participates in system development to help smooth daily operations and support new business initiatives
- Participant in ad hoc projects
- University graduates with minimum 6 years’ experience in pension scheme administration with at least 3 years in supervisory level. Knowledge in FATCA and/or CRS will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-starter, detail minded and customer oriented
- Team player, good problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word processing
Interest parties please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” OR
Visit www.boci-pru.com.hk for our latest career opportunities.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Candidates who are not being contacted within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for up to twelve months for further recruitment purposes and will then be destroyed.
Responsibility * Integrity * Teamwork * Performance