- Provide regulatory compliance advisory support - Monitor and distribute relevant regulatory circulars - Conduct compliance review
- Provide advice and support on general banking compliance matters, track progress of implementation of regulatory requirements by relevant departments to ensure full compliance with required standards and within expected timeframe
- Assist in dispatch of regular and ad hoc requests / surveys / enquiries raised by HKMA or regulators to relevant business or support units for handling, follow up and monitor progress to ensure timely response to regulators;
- Assist in conducting compliance review and assessment as required;
- Support in compiling compliance testing programs and self-assessments for selected business areas;
- Assist in reviewing replies to customer complaints;
- Prepare regular monitoring review reports for management;
- Perform other ad hoc projects or assignments
- University graduate in Risk Management, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ solid experience in banking compliance, audit or internal control in banks or audit firms;
- Conversant with banking rules and regulations including Banking Ordinance, Securities & Futures Ordinance, HKMA Supervisory Policy Manual, etc.;
- Self-initiated, attentive to details;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; able to work with stakeholders at different levels
- Well-versed in spoken and written English and Chinese; Putonghua would be an advantage.
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group