Assistant Vice President, Risk Management
- Salary + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Galaxy International Financial Holdings Limited
- 27 Apr 18 2018-04-27
Assist and participate in the development and on-going enhancement implementation of risk management framework and the independent quantitative risk management system
- Assist and participate in the development and on-going enhancement implementation of risk management framework and the independent quantitative risk management system;
- Responsible for design, monitor and implement market risk management policy;
- Work closely with the Proprietary Trading Desk or other teams regarding market risk issues;
- Responsible for product control procedure in preparing daily P&L report or independent mark-to-market pricing verification especially derivative instruments etc.;
- Perform stress test and scenario test for Proprietary portfolio;
- Participate in independent pricing verification on financial instruments, including but not limited to exotic options or private equity, and participate in ISDA contract verification;
- Responsible for daily market risk reporting or other reports to Head of Risk and Senior Management and/or headquarter;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Risk Management.
- Degree holder or above with major in Risk Management, Finance, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline; Qualification in CFA/FRM/PRM/CAIA is an advantage;
- At least 3-4 years hands-on experience gained from financial institutions, especially market risk management;
- Experience with Bloomberg/Reuters is required, and experience in risk management platform and programming is desired;
- Familiar with quantitative risk management measures, especially in market risk, credit risk, internal control, or procedural review;
- Good knowledge in financial products, e.g., equity, future, option, bond, CB, accumulators, and structure products and ISDA etc;
- Familiar with financial businesses, e.g. proprietary investment, brokerage, margin financing, IBD, and AM etc.;
- Proactive, responsible, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Associate.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.