The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC), together with its subsidiaries and subsidiary undertakings (the HKMC Group), is a premier corporation and the HKMC Group is engaged in asset purchase and servicing, general insurance (including mainly mortgage insurance, reverse mortgage and SME financing guarantee businesses) and life insurance businesses in Hong Kong.
HKMC commenced its business in the area of Infrastructure Financing and Securitisation (IFS) since 2019. To support the growing business, we are now inviting high-calibre individuals to consider the following openings in our IFS Division.
The incumbent will:
- Assist to drive the development and implementation of the risk management framework in commensuration with the market positioning, business targets, and the scale and pace of business participation contemplated by the HKMC;
- Take charge in evaluating credit proposals, conducting due diligence and providing inputs and advice to the investment team and senior management, as an integral part of the deal process;
- Undertake responsibilities over the loan portfolio including, among others, periodic monitoring and reporting, early actions on credit deterioration, and stress tests;
- Organise and assist in investment committee meetings and processes;
- Conduct ad hoc research or studies relevant to the development of the business portfolio from a risk governance perspective;
- Assist in coaching junior members of the team; and
- Assist senior team members to explore and develop the road path to the future securitization of infrastructure assets.
- Degree holder, preferably in risk management or finance-related disciplines;
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in renowned institutional banks, institutional investors or advisory firms in one or more of the following disciplines:
- project advisory or financing;
- corporate lending or restructuring;
- risk management; or
- related discipline in infrastructure financing or investment.
- Experience in credit assessment a must;
- Experience and knowledge in securitisation and risk governance an advantage;
- Strong analytical and excellent stakeholder engagement skills;
- Ability in handling complex transaction structure, financial model and documentation preferred;
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities; and
- High proficiency in English. Fluent Cantonese, Putonghua or other languages an advantage.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Manager.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating current and expected salary by 3 June 2021.
Please visit http://www.hkmc.com.hk/eng/careers/job_openings.html for other application methods.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC Group is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMC website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.