Assistant Vice President, Service Excellence
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Duty
- Manage policies & procedures for consumer banking products and processes under Consumer Banking Group in HK and Macau.
- Regular review of end to end processes, identify areas for continuous improvement to ensure operational effectiveness, sufficient control and risk mitigation are in place.
- Ensure adequate controls in place to mitigate the potential risks in all aspects, and are compliant to group policies/guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Participate and support major projects that have impact on business operation processes and procedures.
- Support and coordinate with other related departments in implementation of the new product/service in respect of workflow, processes and form design.
- Provide professional hotline services.
- 5 years or above experience in banking operations;
- Have good understanding of Consumer Banking products and the general banking/market practice;
- With sound knowledge of rules and regulations for banking related operation and services;
- Be decisive, accountable and able to achieve high standards of service excellence;
- Value customer focus and take lead to achieve the Bank overall strategic direction.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.