Assistant Vice President, Wealth Management Process
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
To maintain effective and efficient operations policies and processes in relation to wealth management products offered by Personal & Business Banking Group. Provide quality service to internal customers, with focus on improving operational quality, control and customer service.
- Maintain sound operations policies, procedures and systems in alignment with the business objectives of wealth management in Personal and Business Banking Group.
- Design and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Ensure operational risks of new wealth management products / services are adequately addressed and proper internal controls are in place.
- Review the existing operations process and initiate system enhancements to streamline processes and improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new policies and procedures, and launching of new products through branch channel.
- Identify operation deficiencies and make recommendations for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Liaise with relevant parties on preparation for business requirement, testing planning, testing scripts and system rollout preparation for systems, new products and new services.
- Plan and execute and conduct user acceptance tests according to project timeline.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in retail banking or branch operations design and development. Prior experience in investment process development/control will be a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of banking practices, operation system and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.