To maintain effective and efficient operations policies and processes in relation to products offered by Personal & Business Banking Group. Provide quality service to internal customers, with focus on improving operational quality, control and customer service.
- Maintain sound operations policies, procedures and systems in alignment with the business objectives of Personal and Business Banking Group with due consideration for striking a balance among efficiency, flexibility, control and customer service;
- Design and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements;
- Ensure operational risks of new banking products / services are adequately addressed and proper internal controls are in place;
- Review the existing operations process and initiate system enhancements to streamline processes and improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity;
- Ensure smooth implementation of new policies and procedures, and launching of new products through branch channel;
- Establish controls, monitor and ensure the compliance with AML Policy and the relevant procedures and guidelines issued by Compliance Department;
- Identify possible weaknesses in operations controls and notify Compliance Department;
- Liaise with relevant parties on preparation for business requirement, testing planning, testing scripts and system rollout preparation for systems, new products and new services;
- Plan and execute and conduct user acceptance tests according to project timeline;
- Review operational efficiency and identifying opportunities for enhancement;
- Identify operation deficiencies and make recommendations for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience including exposure in business banking operations design and development
- Familiar with business banking products/services and operations.
- Good knowledge of banking practices, operation system and procedures
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.