A renowned Chinese bank is hiring professional internal auditors for the internal audit department in Hong Kong. Internal auditor with over 5 years' relevant experience in audit, compliance or risk management in banking, financial services industry or regulatory bodies are preferred. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at +852 6071 7611.
- Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this role contributes to the delivery of annual audit plan.
- Performing audit assessments and assignments for the Company and relevant business units.
- Developing and documenting audit policies and procedures.
- Communicating to auditee the audit scope, issues, risks and recommendations.
- Reporting audit findings and professional insights to management.
- Participating in ongoing risk monitoring and audit / regulatory issues tracking.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with internal customers/ partners and providing support for external auditors.
- Undertaking ad hoc assignment requests raised by the audit committee, the board or regulators.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Holder of CPA, CIA, CISA or other relevant professional qualifications
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in audit, compliance or risk management, preferably in banking, financial services industry or regulatory bodies
- Sound knowledge and experience of regulatory requirements of SFC
- Self-motivated with high level of integrity, objectivity and confidentiality
- Strong analytical, communication, report writing and interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin