Associate- KYC, Operations
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
* Leading Investment Bank * Stable Environment * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for an Associate- KYC under operations team. This team has a regional exposure covering the controls against money laundering and terrorist financing for different entities of the bank.
- Perform KYC on new and existing clients according to internal KYC/AML requirements and regulatory requirements
- Perform due diligence on Global Markets, Prime Brokerage and Investment Banking clients
- Provide guidance and advice to the KYC analyst to complete the KYC
- Quality check KYC performed by the KYC analyst
- Liaise with Compliance on final KYC approval
- Work closely with Client Onboarding Team, Sales Desk and Compliance to resolve issues
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide regional support for queries and escalation from Business and stakeholders
- Manage MI to ensure data integrity and timely delivery of MI reports
- Assist the KYC manager to manage the KYC analysts and the daily prioritization
- Assist the KYC manager on the ad-hoc projects from management and business
- Assist the Rolling Review team to perform review on existing clients
- Responsible for internal and external audit coordination
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years experience in client on-boarding, compliance or risk management from investment banking environments.
- Strong subject matter expertise in banking, fiduciary regulations, risks, operations and anti-money laundering.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with both internal and external parties.
- Understand the products, systems and customers of Global Markets.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical abilities, oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.