Associate- Settlements and Network Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 15 Oct 17 2017-10-15
* A Leading Investment bank * Oversight and Control Role * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a leading Investment bank, is looking for an Associate to oversee the governance framework and controls with the security settlements and network management functions.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are in compliance with internal/external policies and regulations
- Perform trend and root cause analysis of KRI and issues encountered by the team to improve the controls and efficiency
- Provide oversight on the KRI and capacity indicators within the team and provide support where required. Ensure KRI logic captures all relevant risks (completeness) in a timely manner
- Ensure issues are escalated in a timely manner and work with offshore team to resolve the issue
- Represent the team in regional meetings with business to discuss projects, issues and outstanding risk items
- Perform analysis of new business and projects with the team to map out the required controls and processes to support the new business/ projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in settlement or operations risk and control from an international bank environment.
- Strong knowledge of securities trade flow and operational risk and control requirements.
- Good analytical skills, ability to multi- task and work under pressure.
- Strong in Macro and programming skills will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.