Our client is a highly successful private equity with a diversified portfolio. Due to their recent expansion they are seeking for an Investment & Asset Management Associate / Senior Analyst to support their deals execution and transactions. The successful incumbent will report into the Director of their business.
- Conduct financial modeling and evaluations, deals execution, pre-deal due diligence
- Conduct market research, feasibility studies and asset valuations for the portfolio
- Conduct financial analysis on asset and company level
- Derive active asset management strategies to monitor projects performance throughout the entire investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies
- Prepare portfolio management reports and presentations for Investment Committee and LPs