Reporting to Head of Business Risk Management, the incumbent plays a key role to participate in various working groups to keep abreast of the fast changing regulatory requirements and to make procedural changes in suitability and selling processes. The BRM team assesses and implements controls to mitigate business and regulatory risks.
- To maintain and update the Front Office procedures and product cue card when there are new regulatory changes in suitability and selling process.
- To perform gap analysis against regulatory requirements and implement effective controls for gap closure.
- To conduct periodic internal risk & control self-assessment to identify any control weaknesses in existing processes and embed effective controls in daily process.
- To track any outstanding audit issues raised by external and internal auditors.
- To collect data and investigate client complaints and ensure timely feedback for closure.
- To carry out any other ad hoc tasks to be assigned by the Head of Business Risk Management.
- Minimum 3-5 years in business risk management, regulatory change or regulatory compliance experience in private banking.
- Familiar with the HKMA and SFC regulations in suitability and selling processes.
- Knowledge of various investment products.
- Excellent communication skills with different seniority level of stakeholders.
- Well organized, independent as well as a good team player and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.