Associate – Listing (Listed Issuer Regulation)
- To assist in the processing of listed issuers' matters, including review of announcements and circulars, handling of listing of further securities, enquiries and waiver applications with an objective that matters are efficiently and effectively handled in accordance with Listing Rules requirements and the investing public are fully informed by listed issuers
- To assist in the monitoring of listed issuers' activities, including acting as the primary person in the follow up on price and volume movements in trading of securities, identify media reports for review by Case Managers, follow through on trading suspensions and resumptions with an objective to provide a fair, orderly and efficient market for the trading of securities
- To provide accounting, legal and other professional support to the work of the Listing Department
- To provide assistance in policy development projects as required
- Qualified lawyers/accountants with a minimum of 3 years working experience or university graduates of other disciplines with at least 3 years working experience in law, accounting, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field will also be considered
- Experience that demonstrates working knowledge of the Listing Rules and understanding of the securities industry and its practices including securities laws and accounting practices
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and working knowledge of investigative techniques and procedures
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is essential.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.