Associate – Post Trade (OTC & FIC Business Development - COO & Regulatory)
- Assist in corporate governance related works for OTC Clear to ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Prepare reports, PowerPoint presentations and meeting minutes for internal and external stakeholders
- Support in the implementation of new product initiatives including budget planning and control
- Provide accounting supporting to OTC Clear, including developing the annual budget and monitoring the expenses against budget
- Provide general secretarial support to OTC Clear
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required
- University degree, preferably in Business / Finance / Accounting or a related subject
- At least 3 years' relevant experience, preferably in well-established financial organizations
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements and risk control on the derivatives products are highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Acrobat
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Officer
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.