Associate – Structuring, Legal & Compliance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- MCP Asset Management Company Ltd
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
MCP Asset Management Co. Ltd., a global financial group head-quartered in Hong Kong, is looking for a young talented professional to fill the following position.
Job description: An excellent legal and compliance opportunity in a global asset management firm.
We’re looking for a mature and independent team-player. The ideal candidate should:
- have degree or higher diploma win law or related discipline;
- have about 5 years’ experience gained in the field of asset management, corporate administration or related financial services;
- be proficient in English and Chinese;
- possess strong analytical and communication skills;
- well-organised and is able to multi-tasks at the same time; and
- be proactive and a good team-player.
Applicant with less experience may also be considered.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of investment funds documentation database;
- Work closely with back office, front office and service providers on corporate administration and compliance matters;
- Work closely with compliance consultants to support the SFC licensing, continuous professional training monitoring and other compliance process;
- Assist in the preparation of simple corporate and/or legal documents (e.g. board resolutions);
- Assist in the implementation of compliance policies and controls applicable to the Group;
- Provide administrative support to the team;
- Handle ad hoc projects and duties.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence.