Associate - Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
Associate - Banking
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate.
- Develop company valuations, create and financial models, perform detailed scetor and company research as directed, as well as conduct financing, conparative and pro forma analyses
- Prerpare new business presentations, draft memoranda related to marketing and execution, conduct fundamental industry research and quantitative analyses, and attend client presentations as required
- Interact with clients and various levels of management
- Act as an integral part of the engagement team
- Contribute to the acheivement against targets for revenue generation, product alignment and customer satisfaction
- A generalist Investment Banking or Corporate Finance background
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial modelling, valuation and execution
- A strong understanding of the financial markets
- Exceptional academic credentials
- Highly motivated, demonstrates a commitment to learning new capabilities and proactively seeks more or different assignments to accelerate learning
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.