Associate - Information Technology (Markets Systems)
- Responsible for software development of trading and market data platforms of securities and derivatives markets
- Produce project deliverables (such as functional specifications and unit test plans)
- Carry out production support
- Collaborate with other IT teams on activities with common systems impacts
- Establish technical excellence and follow industry best practices.
- High Awareness of potential technology risk
- Uphold compliance with organization policies and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' relevant experience
- Experience in developing large scale mission critical market systems
- Solid skills in C/C++, Java, .NET, Python, networking, web technology, database
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Good understanding of securities and/or derivatives industry is an added advantage
- Good understanding of requirements IT trends and technology
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an added advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.