Associate - Post Trade (Clearing Operations - Clearing Hotline & Training Services) (12-Month Contract)
- Provide phone and email enquiry support to Investor and Clearing Participants
- Handle complaints or dissatisfactions from participants
- Liaise with other departments on daily operational problems when required. Refer suggestions and complaints to related departments for comments and actions.
- Consistently identify process improvement opportunity and drive change
- Conduct internal and external training on our service or new product if necessary.
- Undertake other ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- University Degree, preferably in Finance / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 3-4 years' relevant experiences in securities firms or well-established financial institutions. Preferably in client service area or call center.
- Basic knowledge on equity, derivatives and asset servicing is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Conversant PC skills including MS Word / Excel /PowerPoint /Access/ Sharepoint
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for the Officer
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.