Associate - Post Trade (Clearing Risk Management - Market Infrastructure - Regulatory)
- To conduct research and feasibility studies on local and international development and trends relating to clearing house risk management measures
- To develop risk policy recommendations supported by analysis, research, benchmarking against market best practices and regulatory developments
- To provide professional support to the team, particularly with respect to regulatory research, governance set up and preparation
- To communicate, interact, host meetings for and with local and overseas regulators, market participants and internal departments. This includes prepare agenda and minutes, draft materials, arrange invitation etc.
- To take a pro-active role in supporting the team's operational and enhancement initiatives
- University degree holder preferably in Law, Finance or other related subjects
- At least 3 years' relevant industry experience preferably in Legal, Compliance, Risk Management
- Working knowledge of the securities and derivatives markets in Hong Kong and overseas, including the applicable law, rules and regulatory requirements
- Basic analytical skills on handling large data set and report writing skills focused on delivering insights, with strong attention to details.
- Knowledge of standard analytical, reporting and programming language such as VBA is an advantage
- Self-motivated, proven ability to multi-task, complete projects with high quality and on time, and able to adjust effectively to changing priorities
- Ability to work flexibly and take responsibility for all areas of work as required
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.