Associate - Strategy & Execution
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual with management/strategy consulting experience to immerse themselves in small to mid-size start-up companies in order to help them realize their true growth potential. If making a real business IMPACT is what you are looking for in your next career move then we would like to hear from you.
You will need to possess an entrepreneurial nature and be excited by the opportunity to dive into the heart of business operations. You will be expected to take on significant responsibility at an early stage in your career. In return you will gain a unique insight into how small to mid-size start-ups operate and importantly play a significant role in helping them realize the next step in their growth story.
Coverage includes the following:
- Business planning, restructuring, turnaround planning, operations and sales reorganization, cost reduction, logistics re-organization, etc.
- M&A strategy development and execution, post-merger integration
- Advertising and execution, new product development, IT vendor management, etc.
- Provide platform to realize overseas expansion by applying expertise in local regulations and business practices
- Industry focus areas:
- Food & Beverage
- Early education
What we are looking for:
- 3-7 years of strategy and/or management consulting experience (ideally you will have worked on engagements that have an operational transformation component to them)
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Not afraid to step into operations and practically "manage"
- Thrive in a flat, non-hierarchical team structure
- Not afraid to take initiative and contribute ideas and opinions
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- ESSENTIAL that you speak, read and type MANDARIN
Please send your CV to Katharine de Vaal or call +852 3972 6553 for a confidential discussion