Associate, Agency Business Development
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for maximising the sales of AIA products and services through a network of agents to meet individual / team quotas and AIA business objectives Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist Team Head to formula business plan to develop agency force's competencies and to drive their activity and productivity
- Implement and promote agency/ company initiatives through collaboration with various departments and agency force to achieve business target
- Support agency/ company events from planning to execution
- Prepare and conduct presentation to communicate company information to agency force
- Monitor agency production progress and follow-up with agency leaders
- Produce regular reports on agency contest and performance for agency and management review
- Consolidate and validate supporting documentations for new agents with finance package
- Provide professional service and support to agency, and liaise with internal departments to resolve complicated issues
- Handle agency enquiries and provide accurate and timely response
- Raise suggestions / improvement ideas on business issues and workflow to drive operating efficiency
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/ or other requirements
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
- Degree holder, preferably in Business Management / Marketing / Finance / Economics
- Minimum 2 years experience in insurance/ banking/ other wealth management industry
- Experience in distribution support or front-line sales is preferable
- Good interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills
- Strong problem-solving skill and results oriented
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Conversant in Ms Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.