Associate, Agency Strategy
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Assist the Senior Manager of Agency Strategy to lead the Agency Transformation from planning to implementation, including project governance for all agency strategic initiatives Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Agency Transformation
- Provide regular follow up according to the project plan & governance, including progress tracking reports; development progress tracking; follow up outstanding items or planned actions with key stakeholders etc., in order to drive Agency Transformation
- Prepare presentation deck for monitor & analysis project progress/ status and alert management on key issues and facilitate development/ execution of mitigation plan.
- Coordinate the efforts of different agency stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome of inter-related projects
- Liaise with Agency stakeholders to track the project KPIs and update management on regular basis
- Review work process to improve efficiency and rationalize role and responsibilities among all stakeholder departments.
- Assist Senior Manager to Lead transformation projects
2. Agency Planning & Management Reporting
- Support Senior Manager to formulating strategy, planning and forecasts, to ensure good shape of short-term, long-term growth & development
- Maintain timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of management reporting for the Management
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis; management reports and support to management and Agency Distribution
3. Other Responsibilities
Perform other responsibilities and duties periodical l y assigned b y Senior Manager or Deputy Chief Agency Officer in order to meet operational and/or other requir e ments Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelor's degree, business related subject is preferred At least 1-2 years of experience in project management, strategy planning and channel management in insurance industry Good understanding of agency business, culture and process is preferred Highly proactive, driving and willing to face challenges to make changes Excellent writing skills, able to develop professional powerpoint presentation Data Analytical experience, able to gain insights from disparate data Articulate, with excellent oral and written communication skills. Adaptable, able to interact and build strong relationships with people from a diverse range of backgrounds; Can influence key stakeholders within ABDD as well as other departments Detail-minded with basic project management skills.
Note: Incumbent is required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.