- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Feb 18
Associate Analyst 2, Public Project and Infrastructure Finance (Korean Speaker)
Location: Hong KongThe Associate Analyst role is primarily responsible for providing support to Senior Analysts to facilitate the monitoring of existing ratings and the assignment of new ratings for rated issuers.
• Monitors issuers for any market and corporate developments that may impact ratings
• Undertakes fundamental research to support Senior Analysts in the rating process
• Prepare financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modelling
• Produce analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
• Contribute to the writing of in-depth reports and publications
• Prepare materials for speeches, conferences and briefings
• Undertake special projects as requested
• Attend issuer meetings.
If you are results focused with strong attention to details, have sound judgment, are outgoing and efficient and present yourself professionally, we are looking for you!
Ratings and Research Support - PPIF
- 3 years of credit analysis experience or related experience from a recognized financial institution or an audit firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Engineering or a mathematical related discipline.
- Solid understanding of cash-flow lending techniques
- Financial/statistical research capabilities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Fluent in English and Korean
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.