Associate Banker, Taiwan Team, Citi Private Banking
The Associate Banker Intermediate is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments
- Assist the Banker with prospecting - conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into Citi Private Bank clients.
- Client/prospect meetings - Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Assist the Banker in deepening the existing client relationship through deep-dive analysis
- Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Banker
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc.
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries
- Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/ AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of investments is required; banking and credit products desirable
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
- AMFI, NSFI certifications preferred
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Private Client Coverage Job Family:
Private Banker Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting