Associate, Business Operations (Custody & IPO)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 22 Sep 17
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Supervise and process nominee services transactions and Corporate action events for US/Europe markets;
- Handle Non Trade Settlement Instructions for US and Europe equities transfer;
- To monitor and process Accumulator/Decumulator and ELN Fixing transactions:
- Follow up withholding tax on dividend and corporate event; manage withholding tax related operation.
- Provide assistance to internal and external business counterparts when required;
- Participate in system enhancement projects, user acceptance test and ad-hoc assigned project
- Bachelor Degree with at least 2 years relevant experience in corporate action, nominee services and custody services.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and Chinese word processing.
- Works for 3 pm to 12 midnight and on public holiday
- Able to work under high pressure and time constraint due to tight deadlines
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)