Associate, Card Products (Retail Banking)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Please refer to detailed JD
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Regular review and revamp CVP of current product suites to ensure best in class card products are offered for different segments
- Plan, develop and implement credit card campaigns to improve active ratio and usage on product level
- Responsible for product management, including product P&L and budget control
- Collaborate effective with internal stakeholders such as Segment, Compliance, Marketing, Projects and Operations and external stakeholders such as partners, card associations and vendors to deliver consistent customer experience
- Ensure all activities comply with internal guidelines and compliance requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
- University degree preferably with a major in Business / Finance / Marketing
- Solid experience in program planning and implementation
- Client centric, able to anticipate customer needs and response
- Good project management to plan and implement process redesign/enhancement projects
- Can work independently and manage multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds including technology, marketing, product development, frontlines, etc.
- Enjoy creating new initiatives and deliver it end to end
- Attention to details and good problem solving ability
- Good communication, writing, presentation and influencing skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.