Associate, Case Management and Underwriting
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Perform financial underwriting and provide actuarial support to Corporate Solutions business with the objective of achieving business ANP, VONB and OPAT targets. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Underwrites group Life, Medical, PA and Credit life cases by analyzing benefits, claim experience, terms & conditions and reinsurance arrangement to ensure sufficient margin has been catered for projected claims, medical trend, variables, expenses and profit margin while maintaining competitiveness of product.
- Reviews benefit scope, terms and conditions of group cases with reference to internal and external rules and guidelines to ensure risk underwriting compliance as well as legal compliance.
- Recommends benefit changes and cost-containment proposals for corporate clients by analyzing benefit coverage, scheme terms & conditions, claims pattern, medical trends, portfolio data, industry data as well as employee benefit design trends.
- Works with Sales team to identify employee benefit gaps and develop benefit solutions for corporate clients.
- Works with Operations, IT and Network team to develop customer-centric benefit solutions which are operational viable.
- Gathers claim data, prepares benefit analysis and works out group cases premium projections and terms recommendations for cases exceeding local authority for higher authority review and approval.
Projects & Reports
- Participates in projects relating to service enhancement or business initiatives
- Prepares regular and ad hoc underwriting reports as required.
- Contacts with reinsurers for facultative reinsurance arrangement to support special quotes with non-standard benefits and terms.
- Recommends enhancement of benefits and terms for corporate clients and works with reinsurer on benefit enhancements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet business requirements.
- University / College graduate plus over 1 year related working experience.
- Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Commitment in team work.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.